[Bright Eyed Tea Restores Vision]_How to drink tea_How to drink tea
Nowadays, we basically face the computer in daily life or work. This often affects vision. Many people suffer from myopia. When they suffer from myopia, they live and study again.It brings a lot of inconvenience. There are some teas in life that help to restore eyesight. At the same time, pay attention to protect eyesight in life. When the eyes feel tired, they should rest appropriately.
1. Green tea Green tea is the most inspiring drink in recent years, because it contains powerful antioxidants catechol and vitamin C, which not only can break free radicals in the body, but also excrete the pararenal cortex.It is a hormone that rivals important stresses. Of course, the small amount of caffeine contained in green tea can also stimulate the central nervous system and boost energy.
It is best to accept it during the day so as not to affect sleep.
2, chrysanthemum tea has the effect of clearing the eyes and clearing the liver. Some people drink the chrysanthemum and wolfberry all the way to drink, or use honey chrysanthemum tea to alleviate the liver and relieve depression.
3, Chinese wolfberry tea Chinese wolfberry contains abundant β-carotene, vitamin B1, vitamin C, calcium, iron, has liver-enhancing, kidney-reinforcing, and targeted effects, because it has a sweet taste, whether it is in place of tea or like raisins.Eating a mouthful of food has a lot of help for the eyes of computer users, sour, tired, and deepened eyesight.
4. Eucommia ulmoides tea Eucommia ulmoides has the effect of nourishing blood and strengthening bones and bones. It is helpful for sitting for a long time, although back pain is very helpful, both men and women can drink it. If a female partner can take it with Siwu Tang at the end of the psychological period.
5, Cassia tea Cassia has clearing heat, eyesight, nourishing the brain, relieving liver qi, and strengthening the bones and bones. If you have constipation, you can also eat it after dinner, which is very useful for treating constipation.
Method 1 to help restore eyesight, rub your hands and comfort your eyes and quickly warm your hands, then cover your eyes with both hands, and aim at the Laogong point.
The eight methods of eye movement are applicable to all age groups, which can eliminate eye muscle fatigue and make the eye blood flow unobstructed.
Long-term practice and perseverance can get unexpected results.
2. Rotate the eyeball in a clockwise (counterclockwise) direction. Rotate the eyeball along the edge of the orbit as far as possible. The rotation speed should not be too fast. It should be rotated slowly with breathing, making a total of 9 turns.
3. Breathe in when you look into the distance, and exhale when you take a closer look (exhale once and breathe in once, doing a total of 9 times).
4. Look up and look up (head still, eyes try to look up), inhale, exhale when looking forward.
5. Look down and look down. (Head still, both eyes try to look down) inhale, exhale when looking forward.
6. Look left. Look left. (Head still, eyes try to look to the left) inhale, exhale when looking forward, causing visual fatigue.
7. Look in front of your right eye (with your head still, try your best to look to the right) to inhale and exhale when you look forward.
8, swipe lightly to close your eyes, then close them suddenly, then suddenly open the big eyes, hold for 4 seconds, look at the expected target in front, then gently close your eyes again, hold for 6 seconds, inhale when you open the eyes, closeExhale when the eye is opened, once closed and closed once, and do a total of 9 times to observe visual fatigue.